4th Grade Technology Projects
Many of our 4th Graders share enthusiasm for the same books!
As part of our Technology Fridays Mrs. Mahoney’s students made videos using Adobe Voice. You can view them using Aurasma. (Please see below for instructions on how to download Aurasma to your iPad, iPhone or Android device.)
Click on the pictures below to enlarge them before you scan them with Aurasma
How to view these augmented reality videos
- Download the free Aurasma App on your iPhone, iPad or Android Device.
- Open a free account.
- Go to your account and click on the “Following” tab.
- Search for the St. Francis Borgia School Channel and be sure to click “Follow”. (This can take a while to load. Be patient, make sure you are on the Channels tab and look for the blue and gold SFB logo.)
- Click on any one of the pictures above to make it larger.
- Scan the picture with the Aurasma App.